Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

EXCUSE WILL KILL THE WILL! ... Entry by K DURGA PRASAD, NBRC, Delhi

One night, I was brooding about my path,
About mighty me scorning away a gem.
Blindfolding myself from my actual Might
Tying my hands from doing maximum.
 

Lo! Brood this, gave birth to a Truth.
A truth, without which I would be lost.
A Truth, without which my path hath
No direction- neither an end nor means.
 

"Excuse, is who will kill thine Will.
Albeit being visibly trivial, it's so lethal,
That once thou searchest for an excuse,
It, stabeth thine Will, like a veiled steel.
 

Once killed thine Will, thou not livest
Any longer, wherefore thine Life stayeth
Stagnant; Life, a stagnant one is more worth
Dying than living"- spake a voice in zephyr.
 

Now with excuses thrown out, I am mighty
Enough to exploit myself to my full and
Am no longer blindfolded but can see my
Path with succinct means and a tangible end.

No comments:

Post a Comment