Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Save The Girl Child! ... Entry by Ankur Shukla, IIM Rohtak



O mama O my mama..

I know you love me mama..
I know I love you too..

Let me grow inside you mama..
Just like God intended to..

I will take your care mama..
I Will always be there for you..

I want to see the world mama..
I want to feel it too..

I promise I won’t be naughty mama..
I promise I will obey you..

I will learn from you mama..
I will hold your finger too..

O mama... my mama..

Make me your dream mama..
I will fulfil your dream too..

Make me your wish mama..
I am not a choice for you..

I know you love me mama..
I know I love you too..

Just a little whisper in your ears mama..
Something I wanted to tell you..
"Now that you will kill me mama..
I will miss you.. I will miss you too..
But if you loved me mama..
You should have saved me too...
You should have saved me too..."

Save the girl child...
She needs your support...

No comments:

Post a Comment