Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Dark Passenger! ... Entry by Sumit Kapoor, SIMS Pune

I'm carrying a dark passenger in me,
Full of rage and misery,
When he takes over,
I am not me,
I do wrong things,
But its not me,
Its my dark passenger who is overtaking me,
I cry and I try,
But no one can see,
Because its my dark passenger is all they see,
I'm tied behind the scene,
But no one can see through me,
I scream in the dark,
And I shout aloud,
My efforts are futile,
Because I'll never be free,
Its my dark passenger who is riding me,
I tried to flee,
But I couldn't break free,
I got tired and then I gave in,
To the Dark Passenger in me.
You can't know how it feels,

Until you have traveled that path with me,
There is this dark passenger tormenting me,
The pain is excruciating,
And there is a heinous cry,
But you can't hear,
As He won't let you hear me cry,
Its not what I chose for myself,
He was the Passenger I met on my course,
The path was dark,
And I couldn't recognize,
The dark passenger walking by my side,
And I got enslaved,
Now I'm the captive of my own dark side.
 

I'm carrying a dark passenger in me,
Full of rage and misery,
So you decide do you want to meet me,
Because all you will see,
Is the dark passenger in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment