Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Labyrinth ... Entry by Vijay Khandekar, IIM Rohtak


It`s the labyrinth of thought that is jumbling and crumbling me..
One came and passed by...another came and passed by...
Leaving me alone where i earlier was..!!

Deep inside me somewhere......
An intense passion...breaking into sessions..
But the conviction.....was there to hold me tight
And to strengthen me for the fight...!!

Assemblies of thoughts are breaking down...
Shattered dreams for the big crown...
Hopes are fading from sight...
I am against myself on a fight!

Captivating routes were there to distract
And I was the one heading to them without a rest...
A ray of hope is what I am seeking for...
Don`t want this chaos & cacophony any more..!!

A mission to come out of this labyrinth...
To reach the heights to top from beneath...!!!

1 comment: