Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Some MeMoRiEs can NeVeR be ErAsEd! ... Entry by Dhiraj Kumar, IIM Rohtak

When you were closer I never appreciated your task
Now I miss your talk when you have moved miles apart...
I stand here trying to pull you back closer to my heart
Knowing you will not come as you have moved miles apart...
Raining pouring making me wet letting my tears being washed
Nobody to hold the umbrella as you have moved miles apart...
Walks are lonely and I keep forgetting the path
Nobody to guide me as you have moved miles apart...
No message no call making me just to scold
But you never shout back as you have moved miles apart...
I cannot smile I cannot laugh
It makes me remember the past
It keeps coming back making me remember you have moved miles apart...
Trying to take your thoughts out of my mind
Became friends with people and did many things
Nothing could make me forget you have moved miles apart...
I still wait for you to come back and hold me hard
Whisper in my ears, you are near
and You haven't moved miles apart...
You haven't moved miles apart...

For all those who have lost their loved ones and still have a feeling for them to be back.....
For all those brains from where...
Some MeMoRiEs can NeVeR be ErAsEd....

No comments:

Post a Comment